Hello from Sydney!

Hello from Sydney!

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Shotgun!








Wow, it's been a crazy week!! Another transfer has come and gone...

I've had such a great transfer with Sister Luo. Not only was she a great companion, but one of my best friends. I've learned how to love people for who they truly are. She has helped me feel of the love that God has for me and His children. She's helped me understand Christlike charity and humility. She is so patient with me and all of my flaws. I'm so grateful I've been able to serve with her and build the relationship we have. I love the trust we have with each other. I'm also grateful that we could serve our sisters together! She's such a great example to all of them. Very diligent and hard working, but has fun while working. Although sad to leave her, I'm excited because I know it's not the end for us. We've had so many miracles together, and I'm grateful for the Lord's visible hand in His great work. 
Loved serving with Sister Luo


                                                               
                                                                      My last Transfer Day!

                   





I left the city and am now opening Macquarie 3 with Sister Yu!! (HK power!) We serve in the Greenwich ward, which is still in the stake. (We're just in North Sydney by Macquarie Uni). I am so excited!! A little nervous, but I know the Lord will work miracles. I have a great companion (who I lived with for 5 months in Newcastle) and a great ward. And I'm not too far from the city, so I'll be able to see my city family every now and then. 

Last week was just a blur. I don't remember much to be honest. We had a really cool experience with our investigator, Eva! She came to the baptism and just felt so good there. She's progressing well towards her day! Chimgee is doing well, but is full-on with work and studies, so it's been hard to meet with her. We were on tradeoffs with the Ryde and Greenwich sisters on Thursday and Friday. It's so cool to work with missionaries from China! It just goes to show how prepared the Chinese are to receive the Gospel. I know that many of our missionaries from China will be big leaders of the church in China. I was with Sister Sun on Thursday and Sister Shen on Friday. Both are such angels! I'm so grateful for this calling I have to speak Chinese and help bring the Gospel to Heavenly Father's beautiful children here. 

I'm excited to work hard for these next few weeks. I know that as we are diligent and obedient, Heavenly Father will work miracles according to our faith. I know that He is preparing people to receive the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. 
Please pray that we can figure things out quickly and really help God's children here. 

Thank you for all the love and support you've given me throughout these few months. I know it has helped me so much. I know that God lives, as does His son, Jesus Christ. I know that His church has been restored to the Earth today through a living prophet. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God, and I invite you to treasure up the words of life in your minds continually. As you do so, you will always feel God's presence with you. 

Love you all heaps!
Sister Lew
                                               Halloween Fun




No comments:

Post a Comment