Hello from Sydney!

Hello from Sydney!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014




Hi everyone! 

I have been called to serve as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Australia Sydney North Mission, speaking Mandarin! I report to the Provo MTC on Wednesday, July 9, 2014. During this time I will not be able to use my personal e-mail, social media, or phone. If you want to see what I'm up to, you can check out this blog! Or you can e-mail me at samantha.lew@myldsmail.net or write me at
Sister Samantha Ying Lew
SEP10 AST-SYDN 2007 N 900 E Unit 18 Provo UT 84602

This address will be good until September 8, 2014. I'll post my Australia mailing address when I get there. I would love to hear from you all! 

See you in 18 months! 

Love,
Sister Lew




No comments:

Post a Comment